June 24, 2014

Testimonials


I was so excited to receive my KimKaps, when they arrived I was jumping up and down! Customer service was great! The style 4 hat fits amazing even with my long thick hair! It's also very comfortable to wear during the long shifts!  I am new to working in the operating room so when I wore this hat everyone was asking me about it and where I got it.. great way to break the ice! Very stylish, such a cute way to stand out!
   Emma



I've been an OR RN for four years and Kimkaps is the only place I will order my surgical caps from. They are super comfy, I don't have to be adjusting them throughout the day. Kimkaps are the only caps that don't give me a headache at the end of my shift. And it surprises many people that see me without my cap because I have hair that goes down to my hips. I get "How do you fit all that hair in that cap?!" a lot :) Love, love their products! Rosie




I have been wearing Kimkaps for 3 ½ years, and I wouldn’t buy from anywhere else! The quality of the Kaps are fantastic, easy to wash, and the variety of styles and fabrics are perfect for anybody! Thanks KimKaps for making a great, stylish Kap!

  Hailey 



I absolutely love Kim kaps! They are so cute and comfortable. I just started in the OR and couldn't be more thankful KimKaps made me cute! No more ugly  "mop" hat. Thank you!
  Krystal












This was my very first KimKap I bought !!! Ever since I'm hooked!!!! Love sending my pics. Your hats are truly The BEST !!!! Love them and your great customer service !!! Thanks 
  Linda 









There is nothing like wearing plain blue scrubs everyday.... everyday of your career. I'm an anesthesiologist who craves color and a little flair in the OR.....and how do I get it? KimKaps, specifically style 3! Love the fit, love the patterns, love the affordable style. I try and get a bunch every 4-6 months. I get compliments on my KimKap scrub hats daily. I love choosing which one I want to wear every morning! When you are saving lives...it's the little things in life :)
Thanks for making my uniform fun!
Marissa




The best fit hands down! I'm a KimKap junkie! Thanks for many years of making me fabulous at work Kim! Nikki