May 1, 2015

Friday Feature: Jeanette, OR Nurse

 
My name is Jeanette and I've been an Operating Room Nurse since 2007.  I gotta admit, I truly love my job and I wouldn't change all of the experiences and heartaches for anything in the world!! 
My duties include to scrub or circulate the cases assigned to me and work with different Doctors, Nurses, ScrubTechs,Anesthesiologists...so at times it's really hard to keep up with everyone's personalities!!!! Ive been blessed to learn how to run cases in pediatrics, Eyes, Robotics,Gynecology, Urology, Orthopedic and Neurology!!!! We set them up, break them down, make sure everyone's happy...then start all over again!!!!  
We all have those happy moments..and sad moments at times, but somehow something in us manages to push it all aside and keep us smiling!!!! This is my Life... what God always meant it to be!!!  Thanks for letting me share. 
BTW...awesome kaps,Im in Loveeee! 
Jeanettte 

Thanks Jeanette!
We love hearing from our KimKappers and enjoy featuring one of you each week. Here's some info on how you can participate, we'd love it if you did and you could win a Kap of your choice!